- Click Submit a request at the top of the page.
- Choose the type of form you would like to select. The definitions of the different forms are as follows:
- Incident - Any event where the existing products and services are adversely affected, i.e. something stops working or any situations where there is an interruption or a reduction of the quality of the service
- Service Request - A request for work to be done or a change to be made to our existing services.
- New Development - Request for new services or products
- Complete all of the fields on the form and add any attachments, the more information you are able to provide the better. For attachments the file size limit is 20 MB.
- Once all the information is completed click Submit.
Please note - you don’t have to sign into the system to submit a ticket, however a new ticket will not be submitted until your email account is verified – if you have not had an email verification email, please call the team on 0161 765 3447 who will be able to add you as a user and re-send the verification.